Friday, October 31, 2008
Top Five Reasons Why I Like Excercising
Probably my favorite past time and hobby is going to the gym or just excercising in general. The first reason would be the high after you are done. When I have a really intense, sweat promoting excercise I feel like I am unstoppable. It is an amazing sensation. The feeling of blood pumping through my body and my ragged breath can turn me from a bad mood to a good one no matter what. I work till I can't push myself any farther. The next reason is the sweat. It sounds gross to most people but I love it when I have sweat dripping off me. It makes me aware of my body and how hard I have worked. My faces is red, my shirt is soaked, and my face is dripping. Reason three, is when I finish school my goal is to be a personal trainer. With that being I try and make the most out of every session. I currently have a trainer and he is teaching me as much as he can. I have learned many ab workouts and circuits. I know it is my future career choice for sure. Being a trainer I have to be able to perform everything my client needs to. So, the more I workout the more educated and experienced I become. The fourth reason is the change in my body. I recently have started working more on my upper body with my goal being that I am able to do a full set of chin ups by myself. Over a month I have seen a noticable change with me excercising 5 days a week. I feel good, and I think that I look good. I am stronger and I feel more in touch with my body. Next Sunday I am starting up Fite Club which I am so excited for! It focuses on boxing which will also increase my upper body strength and agility. Finally, the last reason is the freedom of excercise. No one makes the rules for you. Its you, your body, and your mind. You choose what you work on and how hard you work making you in control of the results. That is why when you change your body, become faster, or stronger you know that you did it, and no one else. Everything was accomplished by your dedication and your drive. Excercising is one of the only things that is about just yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment