Thursday, October 2, 2008

Top 3 Male Athletes

There are some types of sports that just seem to always have sexy men, hockey, basketball, and swimming. Swimmers come in first, then hockey, then basketball. The best thing about swimmers is their bodies. Just toned everywhere. Like Michael Phelps for example. Swimming uses your whole body and you can definetly tell cause everywhere is toned, especially their backs and stomachs. Hockey boys, yes can be cocky for sure, but majority dress really nice on top of their hots bods. Like Lars Hepso, always looks good. They actually look like they care but not to much. Gangster, 10x to big clothes, no. Nice fitted jeans, polo shirts, yes. I just look at boys like Lars, Maddy and Emerson and go "wow", most of the girls that hang out with them do. Then there is basketball players. Im talkng about the black players. It may sound wierd but I have an very strong and unusual draw to the black male population. The good looking ones are extremely sexy. When I was in Canadas Wonderland this summer I was in chocolate heaven. Everywhere I looked, black man, black man, black man. They can make the gangster look hot and in their basketball uniform hollyyyy ! I sound like some sick pervert that is obsseive but Im really not. I just love boys who work for their bodies and know whats up. Man lines, by the way, are the best part.

No comments: